
INTERVIEW: ALLAN HERNANDEZ
PHOTOGRAPHY: MARK NICDAO FOR WILDBUNCH
STYLING: MILLET ARZAGA, WARDROBE ANTICS
MAKEUP by JIGS MAYUGA of L’Oreal Paris
HAIR by VIANNEY GUESE of L’Oreal Paris Studio Line
It wasn’t scary at all, was it?
Well, now that it’s done, not anymore. But I was really scared a week before.
So scared you cried over it, say some news sources. Why?
It wasn’t so much that I would be doing the shoot, it was because I felt I needed to work out some more in preparation for the shoot. Natakot ako kasi di ba if I’m going to be on the cover dapat yung sexy talaga ako? Believe it or not, last week may bilbil ako. Kaya nag-crash diet ako. As in pag may nakahaing rice, isang kutsara lang ang kinakain ko para matikman ko lang siya!
We only set the whole thing rolling a week ago, yet we’ve been waiting three years for you.
Thank you, and I feel very flattered. It makes it even more special because I was still 15 back then. But h
This will officially be the day Cristine Reyes becomes a big sexy star. More than a hundred thousand copies out and there’s no taking them back.
Ako?! (Hesitates) Eh…yata…ewan! Hindi ko alam, ayokong magsabi na sexy ako! I mean, yung ginagawa ko kanina I can really say for myself na sexy yun. I myself was surprised when I saw the pictures—ako ba yan?! But there, that’s another reason I was so scared of being on the cover of FHM—mas takot ako kung anong sasabihin ng mga taong bibili ng FHM pag lumabas na siya.ere I am finally. What can I say? Thank you dahil sobrang naging patient kayo sa akin.
source: FHM.com.ph
Labels:
special interview
Fhm cristine reyes interview
Adoniemar
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular Posts
-
Here’s a list of most expensive wines in the world that You may put on your Wine Holders. These wines of course is the best wine in the wo...
-
1. Lady Gaga ( top 2 last month) 16.7% 2. Katy Perry ( top 5 last Month) 13.4% 3. Britney Spears ( 2 months @ # 3) 12.86% 4. Taylor Swift ( ...
-
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is the causative agent of AIDS which primarily targets the human cells. This causes the human immune sy...
-
explosion ripped through an upscale hotel in Somalia's capital Thursday during a university graduation ceremony, killing nine people, in...
-
Angel Locsin is now one of the best Female sexiest women, because it earns more than 18 comments for just 4 days in top49women.blogspot.com ...
-
Over the years, the profile of a nutritionist has evolved in many ways. From being someone who dealt only with basic meal plans, today’s nut...
-
Myth: The No-Fly list includes an 8-year-old boy. Buster: No 8-year-old is on a T.S.A. watch list. “Meet Mikey Hicks,” said Najlah Feanny Hi...
-
After than a half million votes, www.askmen.com revealed their list for Top 49 Influential men in the world of 2009. the popular mens webs...
-
zymotic magazine would like to present Mr. October one of the rumor right know of the sexiest men in Philippines is Ding dong Dantes , bu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment