Boxing champ Mike Tyson refuses to read the coroner's report detailing how his daughter Exodus died, because he fears he will lose his temper if he discovers who was to blame.
The retired sportsman is still struggling to come to terms with the loss of the four year old, who died after she was found unconscious, hanging from the power cable of a treadmill in her Phoenix, Arizona home in May.
Tyson has previously broken his silence about the tragedy, admitting he was in denial.
He said, "I really was beating myself up over my daughter. I was staying in the house, depressed; it was a dark moment in my life. I am working with dealing with it."
The former boxer has now opened up about the tot's death to talkshow titan Oprah Winfrey, admitting he does not know the details surrounding the accident - and he may never do.
He explains, "Because if I know, then there might be a blame for it. And if there's somebody to blame for it, there will be a problem."
So Tyson, who has five other children, is keeping his notorious temper in check by focusing on his family: "I was so happy that I had the tools in life, you know, to not go in that direction (dealing with the pain with anger) because I've been that direction. My family - that's my biggest asset."
The interview will air on Monday.
Labels:
holywood issue
Mike Tyson Doesn't Want To Know Details About Daughter's Death
Adoniemar
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular Posts
-
It's the latest beauty pageant sex tape scandal - and surprisingly we're not talking about Carrie Prejean ( one of the candidates of...
-
Disney princess Miley Cyrus has been voted the worst celebrity influence of 2009 by the very people who made her a star, tweens and teens, ...
-
Women’s Shoes with Ruffles Ruffles make an elegant touch to any type of cute dress shoe, even this season’s hottest boots! Get her some of ...
-
Britney Spears fans stormed out of the pop superstar's show in Perth, Australia on Friday night, insisting the singer was terrible. Th...
-
1. You belong with me lyrics with video by taylor swift 63 votes 2. one time lyrics with video by justine bieber 61 votes 3. I dont care by ...
-
the new international singer is Taylor Swift with a votes more than 768 votes follw by Lady Gaga, that have 764 votes 4 votes only their spo...
-
Beyonce was a true triple threat at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin, Germany on Thursday night - she picked up three prizes a...
-
Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner promoted their new film "Luna Nueva" or " Twilight Saga: New Moon " in Mexico City ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment