What makes people happy? And why does people is happy make short the age. People who are always smiling and laughing they are called happy people or human, because if they have a problem they are just give way to a laugh and smile. their are people kill them selves about there problem, but I am kind of a person that if I had a problem i am just smile and think that I can find the solution, even though how it big. Many people said to me that I am not getting older at my age 17, ha! It’s because I am friendly person and happy person. that’s my secret there are saying a bout the problem it said that " if god didn’t solve your problem He has faith in your ability, If God answer your problem you trust in His ability", If I were you, you must follow this saying this saying keeps me a strong to think that I have faith in my ability. That’s makes people happy, and that makes people short your age even though you are 60 plus or even 70 plus. As a writer I write this because I know someday you need this article. So go on! Because life must go on.People who are always smiling and laughing they are called happy people or human, because if they have a problem they are just give way to a laugh and smile. their are people kill them selves about there problem, but I am kind of a person that if I had a problem i am just smile and think that I can find the solution, even though how it big. Many people said to me that I am not getting older at my age 17, ha! It’s because I am friendly person and happy person. that’s my secret there are saying a bout the problem it said that " if god didn’t solve your problem He has faith in your ability, If God answer your problem you trust in His ability", If I were you, you must follow this saying this saying keeps me a strong to think that I have faith in my ability. That’s makes people happy, and that makes people short your age even though you are 60 plus or even 70 plus. As a writer I write this because I know someday you need this article. So go on! Because life must go on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular Posts
-
1. Lady Gaga ( top 2 last month) 16.7% 2. Katy Perry ( top 5 last Month) 13.4% 3. Britney Spears ( 2 months @ # 3) 12.86% 4. Taylor Swift ( ...
-
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is the causative agent of AIDS which primarily targets the human cells. This causes the human immune sy...
-
Here’s a list of most expensive wines in the world that You may put on your Wine Holders. These wines of course is the best wine in the wo...
-
explosion ripped through an upscale hotel in Somalia's capital Thursday during a university graduation ceremony, killing nine people, in...
-
Many of us like to think the best of people. We like to think that they shoot straight and are forthright in their intentions. We also lik...
-
Angel Locsin is now one of the best Female sexiest women, because it earns more than 18 comments for just 4 days in top49women.blogspot.com ...
-
Over the years, the profile of a nutritionist has evolved in many ways. From being someone who dealt only with basic meal plans, today’s nut...
-
Myth: The No-Fly list includes an 8-year-old boy. Buster: No 8-year-old is on a T.S.A. watch list. “Meet Mikey Hicks,” said Najlah Feanny Hi...
-
After than a half million votes, www.askmen.com revealed their list for Top 49 Influential men in the world of 2009. the popular mens webs...
-
zymotic magazine would like to present Mr. October one of the rumor right know of the sexiest men in Philippines is Ding dong Dantes , bu...

0 comments:
Post a Comment