Pop star Rihanna is looking forward to new romances following her failed relationship with disgraced singer Chris Brown - because she has "never been in love."
The 21 year old had been dating the Kiss Kiss hit-maker for a little more than a year when he assaulted her after a pre-Grammy Awards party in Los Angeles in February.
Brown has confessed he still has strong feelings for the Bajan beauty, despite a judge ordering him to stay away from her for the next five years.
However, Rihanna insists she is now moving on and looking for love once again, and hopes to have settled down in 10 years' time.
She tells Glamour magazine, "I hope I find love in the next 10 years - that will be pretty annoying if I am 31 and still have never been in love! But yeah, I'd like to be in a great place in both my personal life and my career. I still want to be doing what I love. Whatever that is in 10 years, I don't know."
Labels:
holywood issue
Does Rhianna feel inlove?
Adoniemar
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular Posts
-
1. Lady Gaga ( top 2 last month) 16.7% 2. Katy Perry ( top 5 last Month) 13.4% 3. Britney Spears ( 2 months @ # 3) 12.86% 4. Taylor Swift ( ...
-
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is the causative agent of AIDS which primarily targets the human cells. This causes the human immune sy...
-
Here’s a list of most expensive wines in the world that You may put on your Wine Holders. These wines of course is the best wine in the wo...
-
explosion ripped through an upscale hotel in Somalia's capital Thursday during a university graduation ceremony, killing nine people, in...
-
Many of us like to think the best of people. We like to think that they shoot straight and are forthright in their intentions. We also lik...
-
Angel Locsin is now one of the best Female sexiest women, because it earns more than 18 comments for just 4 days in top49women.blogspot.com ...
-
Over the years, the profile of a nutritionist has evolved in many ways. From being someone who dealt only with basic meal plans, today’s nut...
-
Myth: The No-Fly list includes an 8-year-old boy. Buster: No 8-year-old is on a T.S.A. watch list. “Meet Mikey Hicks,” said Najlah Feanny Hi...
-
After than a half million votes, www.askmen.com revealed their list for Top 49 Influential men in the world of 2009. the popular mens webs...
-
zymotic magazine would like to present Mr. October one of the rumor right know of the sexiest men in Philippines is Ding dong Dantes , bu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment